When purchasing a car lift, the many available options can be confusing. Having the right variety of lifts is vital to productivity in full service facilities. With a double scissor lift, you will find efficiency and productivity. Plus, double scissor car lifts are safer and more reliable than standard scissor lifts.
Pros of Double Scissor Lifts:
• Ideal for tire rotations and brakes: The scissor lift provides flexible access to tires and surrounding areas, especially when lifted to precise ergonomic heights.
• Easy loading and unloading: The parallel approach ramps and synchronized
lifting make driving on, lifting, and releasing a vehicle a smooth procedure.
• Multiple installation options: Our scissor lift can be installed above ground or flush mount, whichever is more convenient for your facility.
• Safe, reliable lifting: Using a double scissor vehicle lift ensures that both sides of the vehicle are lifting at the same speed. Plus, the vehicles are always lifted to the same height for ensured safety.
• Extendable platform: With Challenger Lifts’ double scissor lift, you can
simply flip up the diamond plated approach ramp to extend it. This ensures
reliable lifting even for longer wheelbase vehicles.
Cons of Double Scissor Lifts:
• Restricted underbody access: Although they allow tire and brake maintenance,
scissor lifts can block parts of the vehicle’s underside. For underbody
maintenance, mobile column lifts are ideal.
• Not practical for heavy duty vehicles: For lifting of large, heavy vehicles a more intensive vehicle lift is the safest option. Heavy duty two post lifts can lift trucks and medium duty commercial vehicles.
Still interested in finding the perfect car lift for your shop? Read about the 6 factors to consider when buying a car lift or truck lift.
You can find a suitable scissor lift here http://chinapuli.com/Lift/Scissor-Lift/.